The Nintendo unBasket
Why is it so hard to buy gifts for gamers? Because they’re always four steps ahead of you! By the time you’ve googled and researched the next hot game, they’ve already camped out overnight for it, critiqued it to their pals on Reddit, sold it online, and pre-ordered the NEXT cool game. This unBasket pays homage to incredible Nintendo games they loved when they very first discovered gaming. Oh, and most of it is candy. You can’t ever go wrong with candy.
- Nintendo Wii Controller Gum: This fun tin is shaped exactly like the Wii controller, but it’s filled with jawbreaker gum balls.
- Nintendo Controller Mints: Save the princess and knock your opponent out with this great looking tin. Shaped like a vintage Nintendo controller-practically to scale-it contains 2 oz of tasty peppermints inside!
- Mushroom Sours: Mushroom-shaped tin filled with 1 oz of mushroom shaped sour candies. Either cherry or apple.
- Nintendo Question Mark Box Coin Candies: Question Mark Box shaped tin is filled with strawberry coin-shaped sours.
- Nintendo Zelda Mints: Straight from the Legend of Zelda game, the tin is shaped like Link's shield and contains powerful peppermints.
- Nintendo Super Start Candies: Each star-shaped tin is filled with sweet star-shaped candies!
- Nintento Mario Brick Breakin’ Candies: A tin in the shape of Mario’ face filled with cherry flavored Mario cap candies.
- Nintendo Bullet Bill Candy: Raspberry flavored candies in an amazing replica of Bullet Bill tin.
- 2 Jelly Belly® Soda Pop Shoppe Bottles: What’s gaming without soda? These 1.5 oz bottles taste just like the authentic soft drinks of Soda Pop. Get 2 bottles of either 7 UP, A&W Root Beer, Dr Pepper, Grape Crush, Orange Crush. Flavors may vary.
- Sunflower seeds by BIGS: A resealable 5.35 oz. bag of sunflower seeds. Flavors may vary.
- Nerd Candies: Large 1.5 oz. box of nerds.
- Starbursts: One 2.07 pack of starbursts.
Packaging: Your gifts will be packaged in our signature clear “unBox” and wrapped with decorative ribbon. Dimensions of this unBasket: 5" X 5" X 7"
From time to time we may need to substitute an item (or a few) in one of our unBaskets. Any substitutions will be of equal or greater value and will embody the clever or unique vibe of that unBasket